All three of our Seattle chiropractor clinics and our Portland chiropractor clinic are home to chiropractic care teams that utilize an array of trusted, proven solutions to minimize foot and ankle trauma and restore proper function, range of motion, and flexibility. Our means are natural, working with the body to generate the ultimate success.
We know you want to get back to living your life to the fullest, free from discomfort. If your foot or ankle injury is causing you to miss out on your daily activities, it’s time to call the best chiropractors in Seattle and Portland. Our Tangelo clinics and specialists are waiting to get you up and running.
Typical Foot and Ankle Pain Symptoms
When the body is in pain, it’s telling us it’s in a state of distress. Often, pain starts mildly but steadily works its way up in severity. It’s always best to treat your discomfort before it has the opportunity to worsen and spread. So, even if your foot or ankle symptoms appear minor, seeking medical attention is a wise decision that can stave off further problems.
We’ve been happy to provide care to many patients experiencing various kinds of symptoms, including:
- Throbbing, dull, or aching pain in the heel or arch of the foot
- Pain in or around the ankle
- Tightening of the calves, hamstrings, and shins
- Radiating pain from the foot or ankle leading up the leg or into the toes
- Swelling of the ankle, foot, or toes
- Discomfort or inability to curl toes or rotate the ankle
- Sharp, sudden pain in the foot or ankle
- Numbness or tingling in the foot or ankle
It’s important that our various muscles, ligaments, joints, and tendons work as they were designed to. In doing so, our bodies can successfully support us and keep pain at bay, allowing us to move as intended, without discomforts. Finding what’s causing your pain and nurturing it at its core is key to a safe, reliable healing process.
Your body deserves a responsible, non-invasive, natural healing solution. This will keep your downtime low (or non-existent), keep you away from medications that mask pain but don’t end it, and allow you an authentic, empowered recovery.
When any part of the body is in discomfort, many areas of life can pay the price:
- Missing work or inability to perform work-related tasks
- Missing social engagements
- Missing physical activity, exercise, sporting events
- Missing time with family and friends
Our Tangelo teams want your body to fully support you and contribute to your happy, healthy life. Your wellness is vital, and our chiropractic services are here to aid in your journey however we can.