Our Headache Solutions and Techniques
We are here to aid you as best we can and at your comfort level. After our team speaks with you about your needs and goals and learns the cause of your headaches, we will implement a plan that is both effective and efficient. Our programs serve to maximize our time with you at every visit and provide at-home exercises and life-changes to benefit your healing process.
Your body’s natural ability to heal is empowered when our doctors and specialists combine our comprehensive services, leading to a more successful outcome. We discourage medication use, even over-the-counter, as it does nothing to promote the body’s balance and full function.
Every patient is different, and we never use a one-size-fits-all approach to our methods. We combine chiropractic care and rehabilitation solutions, exercise and stretches, and health advice to enforce substantial change in the body’s health and how it supports you. Preventative care and strengthening are vital components of our safe, natural wellness plans.
The most common chiropractic solutions used in our chiropractic offices:
- ART (active release techniques): using specific methods to manipulate the body’s soft tissue in targeted, affected locations (often in the spine) will break up damaging scar tissue, promoting blood and oxygen flow throughout the body, and alleviate headaches as the body heals
- Manual therapy: using manual techniques, we can improve the range of motion and flexibility of the neck, shoulders, and back to relax muscles, encourage strength, induce relaxation, and more
- Functional rehabilitation: correcting body imbalances and injury through rehabilitative solutions contribute to balance and full function, restoring proper movement and promoting good posture
- At-home exercise and stretching therapies: you will receive exercises and stretches designed specifically for your body’s needs to help maximize your recovery and contribute to long-lasting health
- Acupuncture: this service is currently only provided at our Green Lake location and involves the placement of tiny needles into affected areas to release tension and allow for proper blood flow, promoting the healing process
The Tangelo Chiropractic Process
The Tangelo experience is unique and energetic. We cater to all but work closely with athletes and physically active patients who intend to get back to the activities they love or find an elevated performance level through our chiropractic services.
Our process is easy:
- Have a consultation and determine your medical history, current ailments, and ultimate goals
- Perform a physical evaluation
- Design a support program that mitigates discomfort at the source
- Start the healing process (on day one!)
Don’t let another day of headache discomfort come between you and the life you should be living. Call us at one of our Seattle clinics, West Seattle, Fremont, or Green Lake, or our Portland clinic today.